Tuesday 3 April 2018

AM ON MY WAY (RIDBROWN)

AM ON MY WAY (RIDBROWN)

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my music. do you know that Where words fail, music speaks. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. I myself cannot do without music, I am not a singer but I like to be and that is why I am presenting to you a guy called Ridbrown, he says music is the greatest communication in the world. Even if people don't understand the language that you're singing in, they still know good music when they hear it. well to my own I believe that Music can change the world because it can change people.



Download and listen

Ridbrown! Ridbrown!! Ridbrown!!!

According to Bernie Siegel, he said feelings aroused by the touch of someone's hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith - all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well. This can be said that The true beauty of music is that it connects people. It carries a message, and the musicians, are the messengers. 

Download and Listen

Ridbrown said singing is his passion, his first love and the secret of his energy. Music to him is like finding his inner self, his soul. It gives him a great joy to see audiences enjoying with him. Ridbrown have given his heart to singing. When he sing, I can feel romance in everything around me.



I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights; and you have yours. But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to all of us, in all times and in all places. Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality.

Download and Listen

1 comment: